Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Hour of Code Experience

 
 
My Coding Experience
 
 
My experience coding was very interesting. I never realized people do that every day trying to make several things out of it that look pretty simple when you look at them. But if you look at the inside of todays phones, computers, TV's, etc... you can see how much time they put in. I thought it was really cool to learn the basics of coding. Now I have the right to say I can make a snowflake out of "random" letters and numbers.
The thing that was challenging with this for me was the angles measurements. If you were trying to create several rhombus put together it was easy for the rhombus' angles but to find the angle measurement to transition from each rhombus to another rhombus was pretty confusing and it took me at least 10 minuets to get it.
I learned how to make several shapes including: squares, rectangles, rhombus', and even basic and advanced snow flakes making 90 angles of 30 degrees.
I enjoyed making the snow flakes out of the whole thing because it was cool to see the lines and angles overlapping each other in ways that looked complicated. And when the shape came out right it looks amazing.
 
I think it was suprising and funny how when you sped it up to bunny fast it would go on and on and on make amazingly cool things like the 30 degree angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment